USKRZYDLONA

Zakup nowych mediów oraz narzędzi owocował takim oto wpisem w dzienniku.W pierwszej kolejności za pomocą medium żelowego przykleiłam papier ryżowy z nadrukiem, który widoczny jest pod Warstwą farby. 

The purchase of new media and tools resulted in this entry in the journal. First, with the help of the gel medium, I glued rice paper with an imprint, which is visible under the Paint layer.




W dalszej części nałożyłam masę plastyczną. Jej kolor zmieniłam z białego na bladożółty poprzez wymieszanie z żółtym gellatos. Gdy nałożona struktura serc wyschła nakleiłam kwiaty i motyle.

Then I applied the plastic mass. I changed its color from white to pale yellow by mixing it with yellow gellatos. When the applied heart structure was dry, I glued flowers and butterflies.



A na koniec wykończyłam pracę schlapaniami, a konturom kwiatów, motyli i liter nadałam głębszy wymiar poprzez obrysowanie krawędzi białym gel pen'em.

Finally, I finished the work with splashes, and I gave the contours of flowers, butterflies and letters a deeper dimension by outlining the edges with a white gel pen.


1 komentarz:

Copyright © scrap adventure , Blogger